me...mi...io...moi...mwen

me...mi...io...moi...mwen
blissing of introspection

lundi 2 janvier 2012

no line for new friend


did it leave me or did i drop it?

where is my built-in-brain-sharpener?

no line comes out, thoughts just rebelliously remain at the stage of confusing sticky gum.

what do i do with that? could they just come lay down with me on the white bed called sheet!

can we dance the waltz where they lead and i follow?

can we play the game of you inspire me and i write you down?


the thoughts said no and went for a ride on other people's blog.

i stayed with a new friend called Heavy.

so i invented an HeavyTale.




an heavy head is more noticeable than an heavy soul.

heavy soul of mine don't talk, don't write, just complains in silence

heavy soul of mine is a B., she don't like any of it but won't say shit until it's too late

heavy guts of mine got cancer called fear and don't want no cure

cure is rebellion, cure is work, cure is going to vacation when everybody is coming back, wearing pink when black is the new black,

cure is expansive, cause you gotta buy your soul back but you spent your cash to get the new Mac.

heavy head is more noticeable then heavy soul and new mac makes me forget heavy head.

so i kept my head light and put the rocks on the top of my soul, i called it surviving.

rocks too heavy to be sharpened

very slow spirit will make no line

it hasn't left me…i dropped it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire